From Audiobooks to Academic Research, the Digital Library Has It
These days, your computer or mobile device gives you easy online access to books anywhere in the world, anytime your curiosity strikes. The Morale, Welfare and Recreation Digital Library has valuable and easy-to-use databases to help military members and their families meet their research needs or simply download a book to enjoy.
Audiobooks, eBooks and more
- The EBSCO Collection offers access to thousands of high-quality eBooks and audiobooks - including children's and travel books compatible with virtually every portable audio device.
- The EBSCO Small Engine Repair Reference Center contains reference books with photos and illustrations for small engine repair.
- ProQuest PressReader provides interactive, digital access to nearly 7,000 of the world’s best newspapers and magazines. Viewers can browse articles and other key elements, including pictures, advertisements, classifieds and notices.
- RB Digital Audiobooks and eBooks offers a wide selection of unabridged books for you to read or listen to.
- RBdigital IndieFlix brings engaging stories and robust content to movie lovers around the world, including over 7,000 high-quality shorts, features, documentaries, classic TV shows and web series from 85 countries.
- Safari Books Online is a collection of technology and management resources where IT and management professionals can get reliable answers to questions.
- Academic Search Ultimate offers students an unprecedented collection of full-text academic journals, magazines, periodicals, reports, books and videos meets the needs of scholars in virtually every discipline ranging from astronomy, anthropology, biomedicine, engineering, health, law and literacy to mathematics, pharmacology, women's studies, zoology and more.
- Ancestry® Library Edition allows you to unlock the story of your family with billions of U.S. and international records.
- CultureGrams makes you feel like you are there as you research cultural information from more than 200 countries.
- Gale Health & Wellness Resource Center offers 24/7 access to full-text medical journals, magazines, reference works, multimedia and much more, covering a full range of health-related issues, from current disease and disorder information to in-depth coverage of alternative medical practices.
- GreenFILE lets you dive into topics, like global warming and other environmental issues.
- Explora provides a fun and easy, kid-friendly database that makes annual research projects a snap.
- Fold3 Library Edition is a premier collection of historical U.S. military records and unique military content, bringing to life the details of America’s military veterans with stories, photos and personal documents from the Revolutionary War through today.
- Military and Government Collection allows you to skip the stuff that doesn't apply to you when you need answers to military-specific questions.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center gives you reliable information about mutual funds, stocks, exchange-traded funds and market returns.
- Safari Books lets you search reference books or watch instructional videos on a variety of topics.
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center helps you complete those do-it-yourself maintenance projects using reference guides, photos and illustrations.
- Teacher Reference Center lets you dig up education standards, best practices and curriculum development to enhance your education or teaching career.
- Weiss Ratings provides independent ratings covering stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, insurance companies banks and credit unions.
These are just some of the many resources available through the Morale, Welfare and Recreation Digital Library. Check out their site today to find more.