- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Libraries – The Essentials
Libraries house so much more than books. They are a wonderful resource for professional development and learning. They are also great for finding after-school activities for the kids or researching tutors. You an even learn to tackle home improvement projects and organize events for the whole family. Access these resources, and more, 24/7 with the morale, welfare and recreation Digital Library.
Here are just a few resources available through your local or digital library.
Step up your career.
With the research tools available at your local library or online resources, you can:
- Get resume help
- Find examples of cover letters
- Look up new professional fields
Prepare for your future.
If you are working toward a vocational certificate or a college entrance exam, you can:
- Use the library’s free practice tests for college or vocational programs
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with study guides
Get help with homework.
The MWR Digital Library is great tool for homework help for grade-schoolers. It provides resources that can help teens with research projects and other school assignments.
Find after-school activities.
Keep your kids (of all ages) engaged after school courtesy of the library. They can:
- Check out a fun e-book, movie or favorite music on vinyl
- Attend reading hours with local authors and playgroups
- Choose an online magazine to feed their interests from several databases
- Explore the Library
- Morale, Welfare and Recreation Digital Library
- From Audiobooks to Academic Research, the Digital Library Has It