As a service member, you qualify for a number of discounts and savings on leisure activities and entertainment. Take advantage of the recreation benefits available to you and your family. Have fun, relax and enjoy the benefits.
Your military pass
Your military pass is your ticket to substantial discounts and savings on a variety of recreation activities. Keep your ID handy and current because it allows you special deals on:
- Car rentals
- Theme park tickets
- Vacation packages
- Day trips to nearby cities and attractions
- Local attractions
- Sporting events
- Movie tickets
Morale, Welfare and Recreation Program
The Information, Tickets and Travel office
For eligible military members, the Information, Tickets and Travel office offers discount ticket sales for everything from rock concerts to sporting events. A division of the Morale, Recreation and Welfare program, ITT offices are located on many installations and provide one-stop shopping for savings on:
- Special events
- Area attractions
- Hotel reservations
- Cruise booking
- Day trips and tours
- Destination attraction tickets
ITT personnel are certified travel agents who can give service members exclusive offers, personalized service, trip planning assistance and destination-specific information.
Visit the ITT office on your installation to get special, reduced-rate tickets for all military family friendly attractions, including Disney parks, SeaWorld®, and other theme parks or attractions. Or check out your branch’s ITT services at:
You don’t need to travel far to have fun. Think about doing some creative cooking or taking a cooking class by shopping and connecting with your local commissary.
- Food and household items are sold at cost plus a 5 percent surcharge.
- On average, shoppers can save more than 30 percent compared with shopping in town.
- You can also find savings of 50 percent or more during the commissary customer appreciation case lot sales.
- Save by loading your Commissary Rewards Card with coupons, promotions and discount savings.
The National Park Service
- The free annual pass offered by the National Park Service provides access to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites for service members and their families.
- It covers entrance to Fish and Wildlife Service and National Park Service sites that charge entrance fees and standard amenity fees at sites run by the USDA Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and Bureau of Reclamation.
Military OneSource health and wellness coaches
Fitness is part of recreation, and everyone could use a coach for motivation.
- Military OneSource health and wellness coaches stand ready to be your personal cheerleader to help you lose weight, eat better, get in shape, manage stress, tackle transitions and more.
- Health and wellness coaches can help you clarify your focus, keep you on course, celebrate your achievements and prepare you for the unexpected.
- Call 800-342-9647 or click here for overseas calling options to sign up for health and wellness coaching sessions.
- You can choose from three Health and Wellness Coaching Program session options: phone, online chat or video.
Off-installation recreation opportunities:
You may not need to travel far to check out these great off-base opportunities:
- Blue Star Museums where you can soak up history, science or culture between Memorial Day and Labor Day across the country – for free.