Whether you want to take in a socially distanced ball game, spend a day at local attractions or plan a vacation, your local Information, Tickets and Travel office is your key to great deals on recreation and travel. Keep in mind, with coronavirus disease 2019 safety guidelines in place around the world, your best bet is to check with your local ITT office for:
- Updated safety measures you must follow
- Cancellations that could affect your event
- Important news before you purchase tickets or book a vacation
What you can get through ITT
Your military ID provides access to the following discounts and savings through ITT:
- Tickets for local attractions like sporting events, concerts, zoos, museums, historical sites and movies
- Destination tickets, including theme parks and national parks
- Day trips and tours to nearby cities
- Vacation packages, including cruises and resorts
- Leisure travel services
Why you should use ITT
- Military discounts
- Exclusive offers for service members
- No service fees
- Trip-planning assistance
Many Information, Tickets and Travel personnel are certified travel agents. They can save you time and money by figuring out the details for your trip. Whether you’re destined for Las Vegas or Walt Disney World® Resort, our staff can get you there at the best rate. And be sure to ask about these special programs:
2021 Blue Star Museums
The 2021 Blue Star Museums program begins on Armed Forces Day, Saturday, May 15, 2021, and ends Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 6, 2021.
- Lodging on installations, through recreational facilities and at first-class resorts and nongovernment-owned hotels
- America the Beautiful passes offer free access to national parks — go hike, climb, ski, surf, stargaze or relax
- Blue Star Museums allow you to soak up history, science or culture across the country — for free
Who is eligible for ITT services
- Active-duty, National Guard and reserve service members
- Retired service members
- Family of service members
- Department of Defense civilians
- Nonappropriated Fund personnel
Turn your bucket list adventures or relaxation into next weekend’s to-do list. Contact your Information, Tickets and Travel office for deals to make it happen.
Book online now through American Forces Travel℠
American Forces Travel℠ expands ITT services through an ecommerce website, making them available 24/7. Access travel and vacation discounts online through the service provider, Priceline Group Inc. Military discounts on concerts, theater, sporting events and more are also available.
Through AFT, you can:
- Plan your trip, whether you are traveling in the United States or overseas.
- Stay at hotels all over the world and book cruises and vacation packages, with deep discounts.
- Secure tickets to major events, even if they are sold out, through the AFT Secondary Ticket Marketplace, with no extra fees tacked on.
By booking your next trip or event through AFT, you’ll save money and morale, welfare and recreation will receive a commission. You’ll be funding the programs you enjoy on your installation by taking a vacation or enjoying a concert!
Note the changes due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 circumstances, travel product inventory has been reduced. Refer to the following for the most current information on AFT products:
- Learn the current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations on sailing and travel requirements at the CDC’s COVID-19 and Cruise Ship Travel page.
- View updates on sailing and port statuses due to COVID-19 restrictions by logging in to AFT and visiting the Updates on Sailing and Ports page.
- Manage an existing cruise booking or inquire about future cruise bookings at http://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com.
Hotels, flights, rental cars and packages
- Manage existing bookings at http://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com or call 877-477-7441.
- Check for future product availability by visiting http://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com.