Whether you want to take in a socially distanced ball game, spend a day at local attractions or plan a vacation, your local Information, Tickets and Travel office is your key to great deals on recreation and leisure travel. Keep in mind, with coronavirus disease 2019 safety guidelines in place around the world, your best bet is to check with your local ITT office for the updated safety measures you must follow, cancellations that could affect your event, or other important news before you purchase tickets or book a vacation.
What you can get through ITT
Your military ID provides access to the following discounts and savings through ITT:
- Tickets for local attractions like sporting events, concerts, zoos, museums, historical sites and movies
- Destination tickets, including theme parks and national parks
- Day trips and tours to nearby cities
- Vacation packages, including cruises and resorts
- Leisure travel services
Why you should use ITT
- Military discounts
- Exclusive offers for service members
- No service fees
- Trip-planning assistance
Many Information, Tickets and Travel personnel are certified travel agents. They can save you time and money by figuring out the details for your trip. Whether you’re destined for Las Vegas or Walt Disney World® Resort, our staff can get you there at the best rate. And be sure to ask about these special programs:
- Lodging on installations, through recreational facilities and at first-class resorts and nongovernment-owned hotels
- America the Beautiful passes to get you into more than 84 million acres of national parks where you can hike, climb, ski, surf, stargaze or just relax
- Blue Star Museums give you opportunities to soak up history, science or culture between Memorial Day and Labor Day across the country — for free
Who is eligible for ITT services
- Active-duty, National Guard and reserve service members
- Retired service members
- Family of service members
- Department of Defense civilians
- Nonappropriated Fund personnel
Whether you’re looking for adventure, relaxation or just plain fun, contact your Information, Tickets and Travel office for deals that will turn your bucket list into next weekend’s to-do list.
Book online now through American Forces Travel
In addition to the Information, Tickets and Travel office on your installation, there is a virtual offering for military members to access discounts.
American Forces Travel expands ITT services through an ecommerce website, making them available 24/7. Service members and their families can book their leisure travel and vacations completely online, and at a discount, through the service provider, Priceline Group Inc. Military discounts on concerts, theater, sporting events and more are also available.
Through AFT, you can:
- Plan your trip, whether you are traveling domestically or overseas.
- Stay at hotels all over the world and book cruises and vacation packages, with deep discounts.
- Secure tickets to major events, even if they are sold out, through the AFT Secondary Ticket Marketplace, with no extra fees tacked on.
By booking your next trip or event through AFT, you’ll save money and Morale, Welfare and Recreation will receive a commission. You’ll be funding the programs you enjoy on your installation by taking a vacation or enjoying a concert!
Note the changes due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 circumstances, travel product inventory has been reduced. Please refer to the following for the most current information on AFT products:
- Cruises: The COVID-19 pandemic has led cruise lines to temporarily suspend sailings through at least Oct. 31, 2020, in an effort to recognize their responsibility to guests, crew, and the global community. For managing an existing cruise booking or to inquire about future cruise bookings, please refer to http://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com.
- Hotels, flights, rental cars and packages: For managing existing bookings, refer to http://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com or call 877-477-7441. For future product availability, please visit http://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com.
- Event tickets: For future event ticket inventory, please visit http://www.AmericanForcesTravel.com. For other inquiries, contact 833-221-8865 or send an email to email@example.com.