Since 1981, October has been National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. The observance serves to educate communities, individuals, couples and families about the Family Advocacy Program services and other community resources that can help prevent, raise awareness of community responsibility, and inform the community of the many ways to report domestic abuse.
- How to Help Service-Connected Victims of Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse and How to Find Help Through the Family Advocacy Program
- Domestic Abuse: Military Reporting Options
- 9 Tips for Keeping Your Relationship Strong and Healthy
- How to End an Abusive Relationship