- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Safety and Emergency ConsiderationsBy Office of Special Needs EFMPDec. 6, 202135 Minutes
Learn the steps to take to keep your family and your family member with special needs safe at home and in the community in the typical day-to-day, and also to prepare for any unforeseen emergencies. This is a no-miss session to get you started preparing and exercising your safety and emergency plans.
This episode is part of the Office of Special Needs EFMP Podcast.
- EFMP & Me — Preparing for an Emergency checklist
- Emergency Family Assistance
- American Red Cross — People with Disabilities — Being Prepared Means Planning Ahead
- American Red Cross — Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and ther Special Needs brochure
- Autism Society of America — Disaster Preparedness Tips for Families Affected by Autism
- FEMA — How to Build a Kit for Emergencies
- FEMA — Emergency Financial First Aid Kit
- Ready.gov – Financial Preparedness Tips
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security — Individuals with Disabilities: Make a Plan
- Project Lifesaver
Experts share information for military families with special needs members.