- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
July 14, 20228 Minutes
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Federal Voting Assistance Program Trusted Info 2022
This podcast outlines state and federal efforts to make the election process as safe as it can be for the military community and all citizens by combating attempts to mislead voters.
The campaign #TrustedInfo2022 aims to make the election process as safe as it can be, from registration, to voting, to post-election procedures.
In the podcast, host Bruce Moody speaks with Tahesha Way, New Jersey secretary of state and member of the National Association of Secretaries of State, and Scott Wiedmann, principal deputy director for the Federal Voting Assistance Program, about the campaign, which encourages voters to get their voting information from their state and local election officials to ensure they are receiving timely, accurate election updates.
It also provides resources to assist voters and urges the public to help promote the campaign within their networks and communities.
For more information on voting while in the military and finding trusted information before voting, view the following resources:
This episode is part of the Military OneSource Podcast.
- Federal Voting Assistance Program: https://www.fvap.gov/
- #TrustedInfo2022: https://www.nass.org/initiatives/trustedinfo
- Article, “Voting While You’re Away From Home”: https://www.militaryonesource.mil/military-life-cycle/deployment/during-deployment/voting-while-you-re-away-from-home-the-absentee-voting-process/
- Article, “Voting Becomes Easier for the Mobile Military Life”: https://www.militaryonesource.mil/financial-legal/legal/other-legal-issues/mobile-military-voting/
- Article, “Your Vote Always Counts, So Be a Responsible Voter”: https://www.militaryonesource.mil/financial-legal/legal/other-legal-issues/don-t-just-guess-know-how-to-become-a-responsible-voter/
- Request an absentee ballot: https://www.fvap.gov/fpca-privacy-notice
- Election calendar: https://www.fvap.gov/calendar-alerts
Military life topics including deployment, PCS, recreation, relationships, finances, parenting, etc.