- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Dec. 19, 202216 Minutes
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Typical Sexual Development in Children and Youth
Learn about typical sexual development in children and youth, as well as problematic sexual behaviors, common behaviors at different ages, the impact of social media, how caregivers can encourage healthy development, when caregivers should be concerned and the different resources available via Military OneSource and OneOp.
This episode is part of the Military OneSource Podcast.
- Contact Military OneSource directly by phone or set up a live chat
- Read this Military OneSource article about Healthy Sexual Behaviors in Children
- Watch the OneOp webinar “Understanding Children’s Sexual Knowledge & Behavior from a Developmental Perspective”
- Watch other OneOp webinars from the series “Family Development: Sexual Behavior in Children and Youth (SBCY)”
Military life topics including deployment, PCS, recreation, relationships, finances, parenting, etc.