- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Resilience Training Courses
Life has its ups and downs, and the demands and magnitude of major life changes can be overwhelming. The following resilience training courses are designed to help service members and providers. Service providers will:
- Learn how to effectively lead service members through sessions of REACH ─ Resources Exist, Asking Can Help ─ by using motivational interviewing skills and discovering ways to connect service members with available resources.
Service members will:
- Gain an understanding of and discover how to enhance their cognitive agility. They will also get the opportunity to practice strategies in the context of everyday life.
Learn more about these courses below.
This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to lead effective REACH sessions with service members. The self-paced course consists of five modules, including preparation steps you will need to complete.
Length: 6 hours
When major life changes become overwhelming and bring uncertainty, you may find it hard to be at your best. This seven-part course shows you ways to enhance your cognitive agility so you can make decisions that will help you adapt to life’s changes.
Length: 3 hours