On behalf of the Department of Defense, thank you for your service and sacrifice as a part of our military community. Military OneSource recognizes you and celebrates your commitment as a military spouse. Your free kit includes the following items packaged in a reusable Military OneSource commissary bag:
- Military OneSource and Spouse Education and Career Opportunities services cards – to provide you with information on resources designed for you
- Chill drill – to help you de-stress on the go with an audio device you can plug your headphones into
- Pop socket – to prop up your phone when you need to be hands-free
- Military OneSource Z-card – to help you access a range of services should you need them
- Luggage tag – to help you quickly find your bag
- Chip clip – to help with a pinch, from closing a bag to keeping napkins from blowing away
- Military OneSource pen – to jot down all of your important notes and reminders
- Military OneSource phone wallet stand – to hold your identification and credit cards, conveniently in the back of your phone
To access your kit, log in to your Military OneSource account to place your order. If you do not have an account, you can create one in four easy steps:
- Click the Create an Account button
- Click the “Register Now” link on the right side of the login page.
- Complete all necessary profile information
- Verify your account via email. This will complete the registration process and direct you to MilSpouse Appreciation Kit.
Once you are logged in, you can order the MilSpouse Appreciate Kit by accessing the product page direct.
Milspouse kits are individually assembled and may take longer to ship.
Our goal is to support you with the following resources:
Military OneSource provides information, resources and support for active-duty, National Guard and reserves service members and their families and survivors. It offers a wide range of resources designed exclusively for the military community. All are free and confidential. They include help with relocation, tax support, financial planning and health and wellness coaching. Learn more about Military OneSource services.
The Spouse Education and Career Opportunities program provides a dedicated set of resources and tools specifically to help military spouses reach their personal education and career goals. Learn more the Spouse Education & Career Opportunities Program.