From Audiobooks to Academic Research, the Digital Library Has It
These days, your computer or mobile device gives you easy online access to books anywhere in the world, anytime your curiosity strikes. The Morale, Welfare and Recreation digital library has valuable and easy-to-use databases to help military members and their families meet their research needs or simply download a book to enjoy.
Audiobooks, eBooks and more
- OneClick Digital Audiobooks and eBooks offers a wide selection of unabridged books for you to read or listen to.
- AudioBookCloud is an audiobook library collection with more than 1,000 books.
- The EBSCO Collection offers access to thousands of high-quality eBooks and audiobooks - including children's and travel books compatible with virtually every portable audio device.
- The EBSCO Small Engine Repair Reference Center contains reference books with photos and illustrations for small engine repair.
- Safari Books Online is a collection of technology and management resources where IT and management professionals can get reliable answers to questions.
- Academic Search Elite provides you with full-text databases for your research.
- CultureGrams makes you feel like you are there as you research cultural information from more than 200 countries.
- GreenFILE lets you dive into topics, like global warming and other environmental issues.
- HeritageQuest Online helps you fill in your family tree with original federal census documents, family history books, articles and more.
- Explora provides a fun and easy, kid-friendly database that makes annual research projects a snap.
- Military and Government Collection allows you to skip the stuff that doesn't apply to you when you need answers to military-specific questions.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center gives you reliable information about mutual funds, stocks, exchange-traded funds and market returns.
- Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center covers today's hottest social issues with its multimedia database to help you get in the know.
- Safari Books lets you search reference books or watch instructional videos on a variety of topics.
- Small Engine Repair Reference Center helps you complete those do-it-yourself maintenance projects using reference guides, photos and illustrations.
- Student Resources in Context provides your middle or high school students with all the core subject research information they need to meet national curriculum standards.
- Teacher Reference Center lets you dig up education standards, best practices and curriculum development to enhance your education or teaching career.
These are just some of the many resources available through the Morale, Welfare and Recreation digital library. Check out their site today to find more.