- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Plan Your Next Trip With American Forces TravelSM
American Forces TravelSM offers a variety of discounts to help service members and families make the most of their vacation opportunities.
News and Updates
Your Support When MilLife Happens
Military OneSource from the Department of Defense is your 24/7 gateway to trusted information, resources and confidential help. When MilLife happens, it’s your “first line of support” — giving service members and military families tools to stay well and thrive.
DeploymentGain tips from these resources to help you and your family through all phases of your deployment.
Financial & LegalLevel up your budgeting skills, debt reduction, tax filing, savings, legal knowledge and more.
Health & WellnessBoost your physical and mental health with personalized coaching and tools to be your best you.
Military BasicsUse these tools to help you navigate MilLife from basic training through separation.
ParentingExplore resources, benefits and programs to help you grow through every phase of parenting.
Recreation, Travel, & ShoppingDiscover fun activities on and off the installation, discounts on travel, events and more.
Safety from Violence & AbuseFind resources on domestic abuse, child abuse and neglect, and problematic sexual behavior.
Special NeedsLearn what resources and services are available for your family member with special needs.