Caring for aging loved ones while you’re in the military can present a special set of challenges — such as maintaining care through moves and deployments. Fortunately, elder care consultations from Military OneSource can help you connect with the services and support you need to take care of the older adult in your military family.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
An elder care consultant can help you connect with the services and support you need to take care of the older adult in your military family — whether that person lives with you or across the world.
Consultations are free, confidential and include a one-on-one session with a master’s level-trained work-life professional.
Help finding resources.
You can discuss subjects, including in-home care, finding facilities, getting referrals for programs and more.
Help understanding benefits.
Elder care consultants can help you understand benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs, Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security.