- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Health & Wellness
Good health is critical to military and family readiness, allowing service members to perform their responsibilities at work and at home to the best of their abilities. While Military OneSource does not provide direct health care services, it provides resources that can help you maintain good health. Check out our fresh, practical content on healthy living and more.
For more information on the Defense Department's efforts to ensure access to reproductive health care, visit Health.mil.
Prevention & CareFind prevention and care resources on Military OneSource to help service members and families maintain optimal health.
Mental HealthMental health is as vital for military and family readiness as physical fitness. Get info and tips from Military OneSource.
Nutrition & FitnessMaintain healthy living, get fit and manage your health with creative tips, programs and initiatives from Military OneSource.