- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
When you have a family member with special needs, you have a whole set of special considerations and an extra roster of must-dos to be a good guardian of your family. From special child care services and ongoing medical issues to complex housing situations and strained finances, it can take a lot to look after a family member with special needs. The good news is you’re not alone. At Military OneSource, we’re here to help – assisting with special education, financial planning, child care and much more to help your family thrive.
EFMP — Exceptional Family Member ProgramEnroll your family member with special needs in EFMP to get the support you need to manage their care and services.
Support for Families With Special NeedsLearn about special considerations like special education, financial planning, child care, etc. from EFMP Family Support.
Medical NeedsGet support for your family member with medical needs, whether financial, respite or help to access the best care possible.