- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Moving & PCS
Whether new to the military or nearing retirement, service members and their families can expect to be called upon to relocate to another state or country. This is known as a permanent change of station, or PCS.
Moving can be full of new opportunities and new experiences – each one a little different. Rest assured that wherever you’re heading, Military OneSource can help you manage your move with helpful tips, resources and hands-on information.
Support is available for every step of your PCS, whether you’re traveling solo or taking your family with you. Tap into all of the available relocation assistance so you can master your move and get on with your mission.
Preparing to MoveFind tools, programs and services to assist you and your family before, during and after your move.
Moving Your Personal PropertyThe Defense Personal Property Program provides quality moving and storage services to Defense Department and Coast Guard personnel and their families.
Settling in After MovingTap into your new community. Discover ways to get settled and into the swing of things quickly at your new installation.