You don’t need to tackle issues like mounting debt or saving for college or retirement alone; Military OneSource financial counselors are available in person, over the phone and via video. Financial counseling gives you an opportunity to talk to a trained professional — one who is familiar with the issues that affect service members — about your questions and receive referrals to services and programs that meet your specific needs.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Financial security can help you be a true guardian of your homefront. We can help you:
Evaluate programs and plans
Get support in evaluating savings programs, retirement and investment plans, and college savings and payment options.
Learn to talk to creditors
Military OneSource financial consultants can help you learn to talk to creditors and negotiate things like late fees, payment plans and foreclosures.