Military OneSource’s suite of free resilience tools can help you manage your mood, strengthen your relationships, set goals and become more mission ready. Check out these four tools on your phone or tablet and carry Military OneSource support services with you wherever you go.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Carry a life coach in your pocket with CoachHub. This resilience tool connects you with real-live coaching experts right on your phone or tablet. Track and set goals for exercise, nutrition, stress reduction and more. Select your coach and send messages, request appointments and post questions anytime.
Your mood is a big deal. It affects how satisfied you are with your life as well as your relationships with other people. Improve your mood with MoodHacker. Rate your mood and track your progress. Use evidence-based techniques to improve how you feel — every day.
Love Every Day
Improve the quality, stability and resilience of your relationship with your partner with Love Every Day. Connect with your partner using text message prompts for 21 days. Learn new skills to improve communication, reduce tension and even rekindle your romance.