Sometimes, talking to a peer who’s shared many of your experiences can help you discover new solutions and make the most of your military life. Take advantage of Military OneSource’s peer-to-peer specialty consultations to discuss personal or career aspirations or challenges of military life.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
A Military OneSource peer-to-peer specialty consultation is a relaxed conversation about the challenges of military life.
Peer-to-Peer consultants are experienced and educated
Peer consultants have a master’s degree in psychology or a social science field. They also have firsthand life experience as service members or military spouses.
Consultations are confidential
Peer-to-peer specialty consultations are confidential and free. They will not affect your military career.