As the one source to connect you to your best MilLife, Military OneSource provides both a robust website full of information and a call center with a team of friendly professionals standing ready to assist you with any need you have. We’re here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by telephone and online to help you with everyday life and your biggest milestones. Watch our brief video to meet this dynamic and qualified team of experts and learn about the range of services offered through Military OneSource.
Contact Military OneSource 24/7.
You can get personalized help 365 days a year by telephone and online.
Overseas? See OCONUS calling options.
Prefer to live chat? Start now.
Non-medical counseling is available to help you thrive
Confidential, non-medical counseling is a popular and proven service among service members and their families. Our counselors know military life, so they understand your challenges and how to help. We provide marriage and relationship counseling, parent and child counseling, sessions to ease deployment adjustment and other kinds of support to help you thrive at work and home. Support is just a call or click away. We provide counseling sessions face-to-face, by phone, online chat or secure live video.
Other popular services
At Military OneSource, we provide specialty consultations and other services to help service members and their families, including:
- Tax and financial counselors who can help you prepare your taxes or assist with budgets, debt counseling or buying a new home.
- Health and wellness coaches who support you with your healthy living goals and stress reduction.
- Our peer support service, which provides opportunities for active-duty, National Guard and reserve members and military spouses to speak with someone who has been there, done that.
- Relocation assistance to help you master your next PCS.
- Assistance on elder care, adoption, special needs, education and career goals, relocation and more.
Streaming YouTube is currently blocked from DOD networks. To visit the video directly, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEcCGhq4QWo.
All active-duty, National Guard and Reserve Component service members regardless of activation status, recently separated service members, military families and survivors have access to Military OneSource resources anywhere in the world at no cost. Services are available by phone and online. Learn more about eligibility.
Learn more about the range of services offered by Military OneSource. Our team of professionals is here to meet your needs. For more information, call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647. Click here for OCONUS calling options.