The Army portal provides access to Department of Army policies, procedures, timely articles, cutting edge social media tools and support right at your fingertips.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Navy's fleet and family programs provide a full array of services, information, and tools to assist sailors and family members in achieving personal and career goals as they excel in meeting the obligations and challenges of Navy life through resilience and self-reliance.
The Marine Corps portal provides access to information that will help develop totally fit, program savvy Marines and families, robustly equipped with the services and tools they need to meet an era of persistent conflict as well as the challenges of day-to-day life in the 21st Century.
The Air Force portal is to support and maintain mission readiness by assisting individuals and families with adaptation to the challenges and demands of expeditionary operations and the military lifestyle.
The Space Force portal provides policies, procedures, timely articles, cutting-edge social media tools and support.