Military OneSource provides many types of support to the military community. Contact us today.
MilLife Support, Available 24/7
Military OneSource connects service members and their families to information and support for MilLife. We answer your questions and help you overcome challenges so you can thrive. If you’re eligible, you can call anytime to connect to free resources, specialty consultations or confidential non-medical counseling.
- Answers for your everyday questions. From relocation to recreation, find answers fast by asking a Military OneSource consultant. If we can’t get you the answers you need, we’ll connect you to someone who can.
- Expertly trained specialty consultants. Our consultants know the MilLife and have expertise on tons of topics including taxes and finances, health and wellness tools, the adoption process, wounded warrior benefits, special needs resources and more.
- Confidential help through non-medical counseling. Whether you’re a single service member struggling with stress, a military couple looking to reinvigorate your bond, or a pair of MilParents working out comms with your kids, we can connect you to pro help.
You can reach us 24/7 online and by telephone using the phone numbers or tools below. Meet the team behind Military OneSource’s call center.
En español llame al:
Dial 711 and give the toll-free number 800-342-9647.
Find calling instructions for your specific international location.
Calling from your computer?
If you have a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) account, you can use it to call a Military OneSource consultant.
Most requests for Military OneSource services that can be made via phone can be made via live chat. To start, scroll to the top of any page on the website and click on the comment bubble icon.
Type in your question to receive a quick response. Our Military OneSource consultants are master’s level clinicians with extensive training in military culture and customer service.
Consultants are available 24/7/365 from the convenience of your computer, smartphone or tablet device.
Technical Support and Website Assistance
Before submitting a technical support request, check out our FAQs. The answers to many of your Military OneSource questions may already be answered in our Account Login Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have a technical issue or question that has not been answered, please visit our Customer Support to:
- Report any technical difficulties
- Report website accessibility issues
- Submit compliments, comments or suggestions
We read every message and make every effort to respond promptly and address your issue.
Other Department of Defense Contacts
Media and Press
For questions from media and press, call the Department of Defense Press Operations Center at 703-697-5131, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time.
Disasters and Emergencies
To self-report during an emergency, you should select your component for disasters and evacuations. Personnel Accountability Reporting System Managers should submit emergency information via the Component Emergency Information section.
You may request a copy of your Military OneSource records through the Office of the Secretary of Defense and Joint Staff at FOIA.gov. For additional information, contact the OSD/JS FOIA Requester Service Center at 866-574-4970.