Losing weight, managing stress, tackling transitions — if you’re ready to make some life changes, free consultations with a Military OneSource health and wellness coach can help. Coaches can assist you make a plan to reach your desired goals, keep on course and celebrate your achievements.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Health and wellness coaches provide information, support, encouragement and accountability. Coaches will not tell clients what to do and how to do it. They will help make a plan, focus on results and reach goals. Coaches can:
- Help identify beliefs, values, vision and goals.
- Create an action plan to achieve the goals.
- Prepare clients for any roadblocks or barriers to reaching their goals.
- Keep clients focused and on course.
- Celebrate clients’ achievements.
Reach your fitness goals.
Health and wellness coaching is available for weight management, fitness, nutrition and stress management.
Get help with life transitions.
Coaches can help with life transitions such as deployment, moving, becoming a parent and more.
How to access this benefit
Call 800-342-9647 to sign up for health and wellness coaching sessions. You can choose from three Health and Wellness Coaching Program session options: phone, secure, real-time online chat, or secure, real-time video session.