- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
While children don’t come with instructions, military parents have the next best thing — a wealth of parenting resources, benefits and programs available through Military OneSource. Military OneSource is by your side throughout your parenting journey — to help you through the early learning years and tricky teen years as well as the unique parenting challenges that come with the military lifestyle. Military OneSource can help you find affordable, quality child care, learn about adoption and foster care, help your children excel in school and more.
New ParentsMilitary OneSource can help connect you to resources and support to make parenting easier and help you enjoy your new life.
Adoption & Foster CareMilitary OneSource offers resources and support for all phases of the adoption and foster care processes.
Children, Youth & TeensMilitary OneSource is by your side with support and resources for every step of your parenting journey.
Child Care ProgramsMilitary families have several options for quality, licensed child care and may be eligible for fee assistance.
Preventing Harmful BehaviorsIt’s vital to talk with your children from an early age about healthy body boundaries and personal safety.