The Navy Chaplains Religious Enrichment Development Operation programs enhance spiritual well-being of Sea Services personnel and families. Navy CREDO inspires hope in the lives of participants. It helps build healthy relationships, spiritual expression, positive moral thinking and resiliency. The program builds trust and facilitates unconditional acceptance. This invites reflection and offers practical skills for change.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Navy CREDO helps service members and their families enhance spiritual well-being. It inspires hope in the lives of participants. It helps build healthy relationships, spiritual expression, positive moral thinking and resiliency. Navy CREDO provides:
- Marriage Enrichment Retreats — Weekend and one-day events offer couples the chance to grow in intimacy and love.
- Family Enrichment Retreats — One-day events allow families to learn skills based on proven principals. This can strengthen, support and empower family bonding and development.
- Personal Resilience Retreats — One-day events let participants share and grow in a supportive community.
- Pre-Marital Workshops — Engaged couples will explore topics important to a healthy relationship. These include communication, intimacy, expectations and boundaries.
- Personal Resilience Workshops — Half-day events that help participants identify, plan and execute strategies for effective personal development.
Strengthen your spiritual readiness and relationships
Navy CREDO helps service members and their families enhance spiritual well-being and improve their relationships.
How to access this benefit