Military spouses looking for a leg up in their career need to look no further than a Spouse Education and Career Opportunities, or SECO, coach. These coaches can help at any stage of a spouse’s life, from finding the right school or connecting with employers to starting a business.
With SECO, spouses can find that:
- Every coach has either a master's degree in education, adult education, vocational counseling or human services.
- Coaches can help with career exploration, education training and licensure, employment readiness and career connections.
- Coaches are available from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. EDT Monday through Friday, and from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Career Coaching Helps Military Spouses Move Ahead
- MySECO: Online Tools for Military Spouses
- The MilSpouse eMentor Leadership Program
- Transferring Your Professional License
- Mentoring: Guiding, Directing and Advising