- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Special Care Organizational Records
The Special Care Organizational Record, or SCOR, is intended to help track and organize information in one central location. Using the SCOR will make it easier for someone else to step into the role of caregiver, if that is ever needed. Learn how the SCOR can help you maintain records for your family member with special needs.
The Special Care Organizational Record for Children With Special Health or Educational Needs is designed as an organizing tool for families with children with special needs.
The Special Care Organizational Record for Young Adults With Special Needs is specifically designed as an organizing tool for families with a young adult member with special needs.
The Special Care Organizational Record for Adults With Special Needs is an organizing tool for families with an adult member with special needs. This includes spouses and adult children with special needs, as well as any other adult dependent family member.
The Special Care Organizational Record for Elder Care is an organizing tool for families with an elderly member with special needs.