- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
MilProvider Mobile App Eases Resource Sharing for Service Providers2 minute read • June 14, 2022
The Defense Department and Military OneSource offer a wealth of resources, products and materials to help service members and their families be well, build resilience and navigate challenges. With the new MilProvider mobile app, service providers can quickly and easily access this information from any mobile device and share it with those they support.
By providing an easy way to find and send beneficial resources and materials, the app aids service providers and others who work with the military community in delivering vital support and assistance.
Download the free MilProvider app.
About the MilProvider app
The Defense Department created the MilProvider mobile app to support the work of military service providers. It offers on-the-go access to Military OneSource products, materials and information about quality-of-life benefits that empower service members and their families to stay strong and resilient.
The curated resources available through the app were selected with input from military and family life counselors and Military OneSource state consultants. These resources can help mitigate the challenges of military life and cover a range of topics, including:
- Money management
- Non-medical counseling
- Spouse Education and Career Opportunities
- Family advocate resources and reporting options
The app is quick to use and easy to navigate. Through it, service providers can easily find and share pertinent information with those they work with via email, text messages and other platforms.
New resources and materials will be regularly added to the app to reflect important initiatives and feedback from users. Select Spanish-language resources are available. Users will receive notifications of updates from the Apple App and Google Play stores.
Download the MilProvider app for free.