- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Aimee Selix has been a devoted military spouse and advocate for Air Force and Space Force families for the last 19 years. Aimee provides the perspective of both enlisted and officer families as she has experienced 12 years as an enlisted spouse and more than seven years as an officer spouse. She is passionate about the importance of morale for service members and their families while advocating for greater family support with the hopes of strengthening the continued commitment of our guardians.
Aimee has served as multiple squadron’s Key Spouse and was the event coordinator and member for the Peterson, Schriever, Cheyenne Mountain Spouses Club. After moving to Nellis Air Force Base in 2020, she started and leads a Weapons Officer Family Support group intending to support families of students currently going through the elite and intense Weapons Instructor Course. The group’s focus is helping family members alleviate stressors associated with being separated from their service members during the six-month rigorous program. Aimee’s consistent efforts have resulted in her winning Key Spouse of the Year at the 50th Space Wing, Delta 1, and STARCOM while being voted as the 2022 Nellis AFB Armed Forces Military Spouse of the Year.
When Aimee is not looking for new ways to support Space Force families, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and challenging her personal records in the swimming pool.