- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Mrs. Jill La Fave
Mrs. Jill La Fave is the command and key spouse for Air Force Reserve Command’s 22nd Air Force. The Numbered Air Force is headquartered at Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Georgia, and is comprised of more than 12,000 Reserve Citizen Airmen.
Mrs. La Fave and her husband Maj. Gen. Craig La Fave, 22nd Air Force commander, have four children and reside in Chester County, Pennsylvania. An Air Force Reserve spouse for more than 30 years, Mrs. La Fave has supported her spouse and family through multiple mobilizations and deployments.
Mrs. La Fave is a 1986 graduate of Cedar Crest College where she earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She has held positions as an Emergency Medical Technician, Emergency Room technician, phlebotomist and childbirth educator. She has also worked in medical billing, childcare and food service.
An avid volunteer, Mrs. La Fave has served as a Girl Scout leader, church youth group leader and Sunday school teacher. She also founded and served as president of a local Dance Parent Organization. In her spare time, she enjoys home improvement projects, running, travel and landscape photography.
Twenty-Second Air Force has command supervision of the Air Force Reserve’s C-130 tactical air mobility operations and other vital mission sets to include distinguished visitor airlift, undergraduate pilot training, flight test operations and a highly mobile civil engineering response force.