- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Morale, Welfare and Recreation – Air Force
This page includes information on Morale, Welfare and Recreation for the Air Force.
Department of the Air Force Services provides eligible patrons with recreation and leisure programs as well as family member and community services programs.
Department of the Air Force Sports: This program allows active-duty, National Guard and reserve personnel to participate in Department of the Air Force, armed forces, national and international sports events.
Department of the Air Force Libraries: These libraries provide eligible patrons with internet access, reading rooms, reference books and media, and collections of fiction and nonfiction literature.
Department of the Air Force Arts and Crafts: This program offers military personnel and their families activities in fine arts and industrial arts. The arts and crafts centers provide hands-on and group instruction.
Department of the Air Force Information, Tickets and Travel: Information, Tickets and Travel services provide members with information on resorts, cruises and tour destinations for recreational travel.
Department of the Air Force Aero Clubs: These clubs provide a safe venue for learning to fly and also provide the opportunity to fly light general aviation aircraft.
Department of the Air Force Golf: This program operates and maintains more than 60 golf courses around the world, offering open rounds of golf and instructional courses for beginners.