- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Casualty Assistance – Coast Guard
This page includes information on casualty and family support services for the Coast Guard.
The Coast Guard website offers links to guides explaining the Survivor Benefit Plan and Reserve Component Survivor Benefit Plan for Coast Guard personnel. It also features a Survivor Benefit Plan calculator.
Coast Guard Mutual Assistance is a private, nonprofit organization that provides financial assistance to members of the Coast Guard community during times of need through interest-free loans, personal grants, and confidential financial counseling and referral services.
The Coast Guard Compensation Division’s website provides information about benefits and resources available to members of the Coast Guard. It includes links to information about Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance, Survivor Benefit Plan, Federal Long Term Insurance Program, Decedent Affairs and death gratuity.