- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Casualty Assistance – Navy
This page includes information on casualty and family support services for the Navy.
The Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society is a private, nonprofit organization that provides financial, educational and other assistance to sailors, Marines, eligible family members and survivors in need. Services include emergency financial assistance in the form of low-interest loans, budget counseling and visiting nurses.
The Navy Wounded Warrior – Safe Harbor program provides support and assistance to severely injured sailors and their families during the reintegration into the active or reserve force or during the transition back to civilian life.
The Marine Corps Wounded Warrior Regiment provides and facilitates assistance to wounded Marines, sailors attached to or in support of Marine Corps units, and their families throughout the recovery process.