- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Come Grow With UsEpisode By:19 MinutesJan. 17, 2023
The Defense Department is the nation’s largest employer-sponsored child care system and one of the largest youth development programs in the country — and they’re looking to fill a wide range of entry and management-level positions working with military-connected children, youth and teens. The DOD’s career opportunities initiative, Come Grow With Us, offers employment with high-quality child development and youth programs on or near military installations worldwide, making it a fantastic and portable career.
Learn about benefits and eligibility for a wide range of rewarding career opportunities — from custodial and kitchen staff to direct care providers, administrative support and management positions. If you have a talent or a passion, DOD child and youth development programs have a career opportunity for you.
ResourcesThis episode is part of the Military OneSource Podcast.
Military life topics including deployment, PCS, recreation, relationships, finances, parenting, etc.
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.