Directories & Tools

Reserve Component Transition Assistance Advisor Lookup

A Reserve Component Transition Assistance Advisor serves as a point of contact to assist eligible members of the reserve components in accessing benefits and health care furnished under laws administered by the secretary of defense and the secretary of veterans affairs.

Our Reserve Component Transition Assistance Advisors are in every state, territory and the District of Columbia to help you receive the benefits you have earned as a result of your service in the military.

Find a Reserve Component Transition Assistance Advisor in your state:
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.
Results for '':
City Phone Number Email
There are no results for ''.


Advancing in the Military, Joining the Guard & Reserves, Military Separation, Transition Assistance, Transitioning & Retiring, Transitioning to Civilian Life, Transitioning Veterans

This Directory & Tool is for

National Guard, Reserves, Transitioning Service Member

Service Branch

National Guard, Reserves

Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365

We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.

Call to schedule a consultation


Chat to schedule a consultation

Chat Now

Request Non-medical Counseling