Moving can be an exciting time for service members and their families. The online courses below can help you navigate the different aspects of your PCS move. Learn how you can:
- Prepare for the financial side of your move with professional, financial and educational resources.
- Discover what’s available for your family at your new location.
- Make sure your child with special needs gets comparable education services wherever you go.
- Adapt to the changes a move brings with increased mental flexibility.
- Support your career goals and job search as you move.
- Become a savvy sponsor.
These courses support the mind, home, career and finance areas of your MilLife.
The following MilLife Learning courses are designed to support you during your PCS experience. Review the descriptions below and start taking these courses today.