- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Moving, Marriage, and More: What TRICARE QLEs Mean for You53 MinutesSept. 29, 2023
When it comes to your TRICARE coverage, certain life changes are known as Qualifying Life Events, or QLEs. When you or your family have a QLE, you have 90 days to make eligible changes to your TRICARE health plan. This webinar will discuss the types of changes that count as QLEs and what to do after you have a QLE. You’ll also learn tips for navigating certain QLEs, including:
- Getting married
- Giving birth or adopting a child
- Separating from active duty
- Becoming eligible for Medicare
Military OneSource Webinars
Browse archives of webinars on a variety of topics, including spouse education and career opportunities, non-medical counseling, legal information, relationship health and family wellness, TRICARE, money management and more.
Related WebinarsBreaking the Barriers to a Healthy Relationship: Couples’ Intimacy and Communication53 MinutesSept. 29, 2023This webinar will help caregivers learn ways to improve their relationship through communication, and better ways to understand each other’s needs, resolve conflict and find renewed hope.Service Member, Spouse... more
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.