- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Whether you are considering going back to school, your 5-year-old is starting kindergarten, or your 20-year-old is heading back to college, a Military OneSource education consultant can ease back-to-school transitions. Free and confidential one-on-one sessions with a professional knowledgeable about education resources can give both your child and you a shot of confidence.
Contact Military OneSource 24/7.
You can get personalized help 365 days a year by telephone and online.
Overseas? See OCONUS calling options.
Prefer to live chat? Start now.
How can education consultants help you?
Consultants look into education options for you, refer you to education services that best meet your needs and connect you to a wide variety of resources. They can answer your questions and provide information about services and benefits.
You can arrange a consultation for help with:
- Referrals to in-home tutors and tutoring centers in your area
- Public and private school information if your family is moving
- Locating schools and institutions that offer your desired degree or other criteria
- Connecting you with education providers who may help you determine if their school is a good fit
- Sources for financial aid and scholarships
- Profiles on specific colleges and their credentials
- Finding military-friendly schools and institutions that allow you to transfer previous college credits
- Help getting your credentials converted and diplomas translated to meet specific state or country requirements
- Contact information for the My Career Advancement Account Scholarship, which provides tuition assistance to eligible military spouses toward the pursuit or maintenance, including continuing education courses, of a license, certification or an associate degree necessary to gain employment in an occupation or career field
- Information on the SAT and ACT test preparation programs.
Who is eligible for services?
An education consultant can help eligible service members and family members. For example, they can help you with information about colleges and financial aid for yourself — and they can help find a tutor in the area for your child.
Connect with a Military OneSource education consultant to access the information and resources you need to meet your education goals. Set up your consultation by calling Military OneSource at 800-342-9647. OCONUS/International? View calling options.