- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
MilLife Learning Courses on Demand2 minute read • Jan. 30, 2023
Learning from military life experts through award-winning courses whenever it fits into your schedule may sound expensive, but it’s free through MilLife Learning. This web-based training site offers resources to assist service members and their families, survivors and those who support them.
The site hosts 17 different categories of courses, including:
- Exceptional Family Member Program
- Military Family 101
- Relocation 101
- Personnel Accountability
- Morale, Welfare and Recreation
- Casualty Affairs
- Suicide Prevention
Some courses are now available in Word document format for users with a slow internet connection, including:
- Car Buying Basics
- Consumer Credit
- Developing Your Spending Plan
- Investing in Your Future
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Military Spouses
- Money and the Move
MilLife Learning’s dynamic and engaging courses are:
- Available to you 24/7/365
- Accessible from anywhere you have an internet connection
- Easy to use
Course content is diverse and serves a variety of learning styles. You’ll find trainings to help you advance your career, build new skills and grow as a person. These courses serve audiences including:
- Military spouses
- Service members
- People new to the military
- Military leaders
- Service providers
MilLife Learning also helps support your military needs by complementing and supplementing other trainings.
View the MilLife Learning Course Catalog to find courses that fit your individual needs or circumstances. Return to MilLife Learning when your needs change, or when you want to learn new skills or boost your career goals. Keep your My Training section of the site filled with courses you are taking or want to take. You’ll see personal and professional growth just by coming back to the site and taking more courses.
MilLife Learning provides on-demand training that you can pause, save and return to later. This custom-made training is designed for military life. Create a MilLife Learning account so you can start forging a new you today.
For more information on how to register for a MilLife Learning account, refer to: