All In To End Child Abuse
Our MilKids are priority one.
Every April, the Family Advocacy Program aligns its awareness efforts with National Child Abuse Prevention Month. The 2021 campaign was titled, “All In to End Child Abuse.” However, we are committed to joining forces with our military community throughout the year to keep our MilKids safe. Learn how to help a child you suspect may not be safe.
Go all in to help a child
Every child deserves to feel safe. Be there to help the MilKids in your life. Share this blog and animation with them so they can learn ways to help each other as well.
- Blog for MilKids — How to Be an All-In Friend
- Animation for Milkids — 5 Ways to Help a Friend You're Worried About (Streaming YouTube is currently blocked from DOD networks.)
The Family Advocacy Program helps kids
Contact your FAP office to report child abuse or neglect, or to ask for advice about a child you suspect may be in danger. The program’s staff members are there to support military families and help keep children safe.
Connect With Experts
Military OneSource consultants are trained to address your questions about child abuse and neglect and direct you to helpful resources. Reach out 24/7 to schedule a consultation or find your nearest FAP office for in-person or virtual support.
Show your support
Support MilKids and go all in to end child abuse throughout the year by:
- Sharing resources for parents and children from links on this page
- Promoting social media posts from this campaign
- Using the hashtag #AllInToEndChildAbuse with your social media posts
- Learning from the resources and helping children and families in your community