All In To End Child Abuse
Our MilKids are priority one.
Every April, the Family Advocacy Program aligns its awareness efforts with National Child Abuse Prevention Month. The 2021 focus is to go “All In to End Child Abuse.” We are committed to joining forces with our military community to keep our MilKids safe. Learn how to help a child you suspect may not be safe.
Go all in to help a child
Every child deserves to feel safe. Be there to help the MilKids in your life. Share this blog and animation with them, so they can learn to help each other too.
- Blog for MilKids — How to Be an All-In Friend
- Animation for Milkids — 5 Ways to Help a Friend You're Worried About (Streaming YouTube is currently blocked from DOD networks.)
The Family Advocacy Program helps kids
Contact your Family Advocacy Program to report child abuse or neglect, or to ask for advice about a child you suspect may be in danger. Your FAP staff members are there to help keep children safe and support their families.
Connect With Experts
Military OneSource consultants are trained to address your questions about child abuse and neglect and direct you to helpful resources. Reach out 24/7 to schedule a consultation or find your nearest Family Advocacy Program for in-person or virtual support.
Show your support
Support MilKids and go all in to end child abuse by:
- Sharing resources for parents and children from links on this page
- Promoting social media posts from this campaign
- Using the hashtag #AllInToEndChildAbuse with your social media posts
- Learning from the resources and helping children and families in your community
Celebrate the Month of the Military Child
Join us in April as we celebrate the Month of the Military Child. Register for virtual events to help children thrive, order a free kit and find more parenting resources.