- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
EFMP Standardization Toolkit
The Exceptional Family Member Program is making noticeable, meaningful changes to improve the experience of military families with special needs. These changes are also intended to create more consistency across EFMP to benefit the entire community.
The materials in this toolkit will help EFMP Family Support providers communicate these changes to families and others.
For more resources from EFMP, including the brand style guide, logos, products and templates, go to the EFMP Brand Rollout Toolkit.
EFMP Standardization Discussion Video
- EFMP standardization policy
- EFMP Standardization Flyer
- EFMP Standardization Banner
- EFMP Standardization Social Media Toolkit
- EFMP Standardization FAQs
- Enhancing and Improving EFMP Through Standardization Information Paper
- EFMP standardization news release
- Respite Care Services for Families With Special Needs
- Making the Most of EFMP Family Support Services with the EFMP Family Needs Assessment
- See What’s New With the Exceptional Family Member Program
- EFMP & Me
- Exceptional Advocate eNewsletter
- Office of Special Needs EFMP podcast series
- Family Support Feedback tool