- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Recent Updates to the Military OneSource Website6 minute read • Sept. 28, 2023
Navigating MilitaryOneSource.mil is easier than ever with updates based on feedback from the military community. The updates allow users to more efficiently access the information, resources and support they need to live their best MilLife.
New Category and Topic Structure
The site now features a new category and topic structure to make categories and topics more intuitive and relevant, and content easier to find. The new structure:
- Includes a new expandable MilLife Topics menu that shows topics related to each category, so you can scan and quickly find the topics relevant to you.
- Expands categories to bring important topics higher up in the content structure.
MilLife Topics – New Topic Center Format
Content has been organized into a new format making it easier for you to find the information you need, all in a central location. Each topic has been converted into a topic center that includes an overview, MilLife Guides, benefits, resources, products and articles.
The MilLife Guides organize essential topic information into one place. The benefits and resources finders allow users to view and filter benefits and resources by benefit or resource type, audience, service branch, and program or office.
Additional Military OneSource Account Login Methods
You now have more ways to log in to your Military OneSource account and access resources such as hourly child care service options, MilLife Learning courses, non-medical counseling and more. Review the new login enhancements that include:
- Additional login methods via secure third-party authenticators DS Logon and ID.me
- Two-factor authentication option for email/password accounts, extending your password life from 60 to 150 days
- Updated self-service account reset options
Keep your eyes on the Military OneSource website for more enhancements to come in the months ahead.What’s new in the Military OneSource header
Everything you need to get started is easily visible at the top of the page. Here’s what you’ll find:
- The Menu icon has been replaced with updated main navigation using expanded menus. See Quick Access Menu: New Locations to find the new location of all links.
- Users can now search an expanded “I am a …” menu for content relevant to them, or browse by program or office to find content for specific MC&FP programs.
- Live Chat appears at the top of the page in desktop view, offering a more intuitive way to connect online with a Military OneSource consultant. Continue to use the chat bubble on mobile devices.
- An About Us link provides an easy-to-access overview of Military OneSource.
- A Log In feature provides an easy way to log in or log out of your Military OneSource account from any page.
- My Account offers drop-down options to manage your Military OneSource account once you log in.
Main navigation from every page
- Search for content directly from the page you are on by typing your search terms into the “What can we help you find?” field.
- A shopping cart icon is displayed when you add a product to your cart.
The site features an updated main navigation menu, available on every page and not hidden behind a menu button. It is organized into the following topics: MilLife Topics, Benefits & Resources, I am a… and Confidential Help.
Expandable menus show what you can find under each topic.Benefits & Resources
Benefits & Resources is a new section that brings benefits, resources and products together into one convenient location. It provides easy access to the product catalog, important tools and resources, links to mobile apps and the Benefits and Resources pages.
At the bottom of the page, “All Benefits and Resources” will take you to a page where you can view all benefits and resources and access the product catalog.Choose your role
The “I am a…” menu makes it easier to find information and resources specific to your role in the military community.Confidential Help
The Confidential Help expandable menu provides an easy-to-scan view of all non-medical counseling, specialty consultations and interactive tools and services.In Crisis?
The In Crisis? option provides easy connections to multiple crisis hotlines, including the Veterans/Military Crisis Line, the 988 Suicide & Crisis Line, the National Domestic Violence Hotline, the Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator, and the DOD Safe Helpline – Sexual Assault Support.Footer Updates
At the bottom of each page, you’ll find the footer organized into five sections:
- Find Information includes new pages that correspond to the new main navigation items: MilLife Topics, Benefits & Resources, I am a… and Confidential Help.
- About Military OneSource includes information about Military OneSource including About Us, FAQs, Media and Contact Us.
- Quick Access includes some of the links that used to be in the Quick Access Menu, including Coronavirus Updates, Products, Business Operations Support System, Economic Security Leader Toolkit, Military Family Readiness Council, and Log In/Create an Account.
- The ways to connect with Military OneSource are listed on the right, including eNewsletters, social media and the My Military OneSource app.
- Administrative links have been moved to the bottom including Site Map, Accessibility, Legal & Administrative, Department of Defense and USA.gov.
Mobile Views — Header and Main Navigation
On mobile and small screens, Call and Chat icons remain in the header but other links have moved into the Menu.
Tap on the red MENU button to see:
- Main navigation items with the ability to further expand (+) to see the topics for each category
- A new search box
- Link to Log In and manage account once logged in
- Military OneSource contact information
We continue to listen to our military community and value your feedback. Please keep an eye out for future updates to MilitaryOnesource.mil in the coming months.
MilTax eligibility verification services may be unavailable due to DEERS maintenance beginning on March 2 at 6 p.m. PT until 6 a.m. PT March 3.Learn more about MilTax