The MilProvider mobile app allows service providers to quickly and easily access Defense Department and Military OneSource resources, products and materials from any mobile device and share them with those they support.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
About the MilProvider app
The Defense Department created the MilProvider mobile app to support the work of military service providers. It offers on-the-go access to Military OneSource products, materials and information about quality-of-life benefits that empower service members and their families to stay strong and resilient. Service providers can easily share this information via email, text messages and other platforms. These resources cover a range of topics, including:
- Money management
- Non-medical counseling
- Spouse Education and Career Opportunities
- Family advocate resources and reporting options
Where to find the MilProvider app
The MilProvider app is available on Google Play and the App Store. New resources and materials are regularly added to the app to reflect important initiatives and feedback from users. Select Spanish-language resources are available. Users will receive notifications of updates from the Apple App and Google Play Stores.How to Access the App
Download the MilProvider app from Google Play or the App Store.