- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
2023 Department of Defense Child Care SummitEpisode By:17 MinutesOct. 19, 2023
Affordable, licensed, quality child care for military families is critical for quality of life, readiness and retention. In this podcast episode recorded at the 2023 Department of Defense Child Care Summit on Sept. 15, 2023, you’ll learn about how DOD leadership convened a diverse group to represent families and child care employees to exchange ideas about how to address gaps and discover solutions to benefit child care providers and parents.
Share your feedback about this podcast as well as ideas for future episodes by visiting the Military OneSource Podcasts Feedback Form.
This episode is part of the Military OneSource Podcast.
- Listeners can learn more about child care programs by visiting this MilLife Guide: Military Child Care Options & Resources | Military OneSource.
- To learn about fee assistance for child care, visit Child Care Fee Assistance Pilot Program | Military OneSource.
- Find out more about child care options and assistance off-installation here: Military Child Care Program, MCCYN-PLUS | Military OneSource.
Military life topics including deployment, PCS, recreation, relationships, finances, parenting, etc.
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.