- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
DANTES College and Career Planning Program — Kuder JourneyEpisode By:11 MinutesOct. 17, 2023
Learn about Kuder Journey, a career exploration tool that allows service members to develop a college career plan tailored to their interests, values and needs. Kuder Journey is available through Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support, which provides free career education and career-planning programs for service members.
Share your feedback about this podcast as well as ideas for future episodes by visiting the Military OneSource Podcast Feedback Form.
Listeners can find more information or support at the following:
This episode is part of the Military OneSource Podcast.
- Military OneSource Education & Employment for Service Members
Military life topics including deployment, PCS, recreation, relationships, finances, parenting, etc.
Related PodcastsIncorporating Volunteering Experience Into Your Resume, Job Search and Interview3 MinutesOct. 12, 2016Volunteering can be a great way for you to address gaps in your resume and at the same time hone and continue to learn transferable skills to enhance job searches and interviews. …Service Member, SpouseMilitary Academic Advancement Program4 MinutesOct. 12, 2016Are you looking to further your education? Are you ready to jumpstart or advance a portable career serving the military community? If so, it’s time to check out the Military Academic Advancement Program. This program provides you with a chance …Service Member, Spouse... more
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.