- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Military Spouse Employment PartnershipEpisode By:31 MinutesJan. 4, 2023
Learn about the Military Spouse Employment Partnership and how to find a career with one of its more than 600 employers who have committed to recruit, hire, promote and retain military spouses.
Host Bruce Moody speaks with Kristina Santos, a career coach with the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities program, and MSEP Specialist Anne Kelly about SECO career coaching, the MSEP Job Search tool and the Job Search Navigator.
ResourcesThis episode is part of the Military OneSource Podcast.
Military life topics including deployment, PCS, recreation, relationships, finances, parenting, etc.
Related PodcastsEmployment Scams4 MinutesOct. 12, 2016Finding a job can be difficult given the economic times, particularly if you move often, as many military families do. In this podcast, FTC attorney Carol Kando-Pineda shows you how to recognize scams that promise to find you a job, but take your …Spouse, Spouse, Spouse
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.