- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
DSLO Occupational Licensure CompactsEpisode By:28 MinutesOct. 20, 2023
Learn about occupational licensure compacts, and how Defense Department officials work with state legislators to ease pathways to employment for thousands of military spouses to work in practices that require licenses in compact-member states. In this episode, the discussion introduces listeners to how occupational licenses are selected, developed and approved, which differ from state to state. In addition, learn about the 2023 amendment to the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act and how occupational licensure compacts benefit more than military spouses.
Share your feedback about this podcast as well as ideas for future episodes by visiting the Military OneSource Podcasts Feedback Form.
Listeners can find more information and support by going to the links below.This episode is part of the Military OneSource Podcast.
Military life topics including deployment, PCS, recreation, relationships, finances, parenting, etc.
Related PodcastsEmployment Scams4 MinutesOct. 12, 2016Finding a job can be difficult given the economic times, particularly if you move often, as many military families do. In this podcast, FTC attorney Carol Kando-Pineda shows you how to recognize scams that promise to find you a job, but take your …Spouse, Spouse
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.