- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How Children GrieveJuly 20, 2022
This webinar can help parents, family members and service providers address the difficult issue of children’s grief. It discusses the stages of grief and how they present in children across developmental and age ranges, and offers supportive resources that can help with the healing process.
Military OneSource Webinars
Browse archives of webinars on a variety of topics, including spouse education and career opportunities, non-medical counseling, legal information, relationship health and family wellness, TRICARE, money management and more.
Related WebinarsParenting TeenagersJuly 20, 2022This webinar offers information about parenting teenagers. Learn more about teen development and your parental role. Get tips on how to maintain communication, provide discipline, handle deployment and take care of yourself as a parent through the teen years.Parent, Parent, Parent
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.