Celebrating Our MilKids
During Month of the Military Child in April, we recognize our military children and youth. In 2021, more than ever, they have shown resilience and strength in the face of tremendous challenges from COVID-19. Their determination, positivity and triumph are everything.
Join the Celebration
In April 2021 and all year long we honor military children and youth, and you can too. Here are some ways you can participate:
- Check out our virtual events: Watch the videos of featured events from April with speakers including bestselling children’s book author, noted pediatrician, licensed clinical social worker and national military youths of the year.
- Visit the Defense.gov Spotlight page: Read stories about the month, find resources tailored to you, browse photos and videos and more.
- Read the proclamation: Hear from President Biden on the national commitment to support and engage our military families.
Something for Everyone: Virtual Events from April 2021
Check out videos of the virtual events from April 2021 that provide support to military parents and help MilKids thrive.
Connect With Our Experts
Military OneSource is ready 24/7 to help you and your family thrive. Call us anytime with questions and we’ll connect you to the answers you need. A few of the ways we can help:
- Child care options
- Parenting support
- Adoption resources
- Family and relationship counseling
- Education resources
- Moving assistance
- New MilParent consultations
- Special needs support