- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Service Provider Toolkit — Military Child and Youth Programs
The Defense Department is committed to the health and well-being of military children and sponsors a variety of programs to support children, youth and teens as they journey from childhood to adulthood.
Use the following child and youth program resources to help support your work with military youth and families. You can also download the free MilProvider app to easily access and share these Military OneSource resources, products and more with service members and their families.
More Service Provider Tools
Get a new set of electronic tools to support you and your work with the military community.
- Military Child and Youth Programs flyer (Coming soon)
- Military Child and Youth Program Digital banner
- Military and Family Life Counseling Program (Child and Youth Behavioral) brochure
- Family Life Resources – Top resources to help military children grow strong, make friends and enjoy the adventure side of military life
- Children and Youth Resources – Resources to connect families to opportunities that can prepare children for success — both in their education and beyond
- MWR Products and Resources – Background, highlights, data and other information about MWR programs and services
- Youth Programs/Center on MilitaryINSTALLATIONS – Quick search link to find installation youth centers
Listen to military youth and their advisors discussing how military youth programs benefit youth and teens. Share these videos with families, service providers and leaders to inform them about the importance of military youth programs.
- Military Youth of the Year – Advisors video
- Military Youth of the Year – Candidates video
- Youth Programs video